The Azteeg 3D Printer board is an open source controller designed to be used in RepRap 3D Printers and similar cartesian based machines including CNCs. It has all the features needed to run all current and future single extruder designs.
The Azteeg is based on Sanguino/Sanguinololu and is compatible with most Arduino based firmware(Sprinter, Marlin, Repetier, plus others.). It is pin to pin compatible with the Sanguinololu with the addition of a FAN PIN.
Compatible with Pololu and Stepstick stepper motor drivers with the ability to use an external power source for the motors with higher voltage.
The Azteeg 3DP is your low cost, compact and expandable 3DP printer controller. Fully assembled except for the white connectors where you have a choice between right angle and vertical orientation. Soldering iron is required.
- Atmel ATmega 644P with FT232RL FTDI USB chip;
- Compatible with Sprinter, Marlin, Repetier, others;
- High current capacity connectors and PCB traces.
- Mosfet control for 1 extruder and 1 hotbed;
- Extra PWM control for small fan or LEDs;
- 3 end stops and 2 thermistor inputs;
- 12~30V input high-efficiency switching;
- Power supply: 500mA max.
- Dedicated SD card female header (SD RAMPS compatible)
- Low RDSon Mosfets for less heat buildup;
- Input power selector for micro controller (USB or internal regulator);
- Secondary power input for stepper motors;
- Optional pads for TVS spike suppression diodes for the Mosfets;
- Mosfet heatsinks are included;
- i2C, Tx1 serial, +5, GND, SPI and ADC pins on the expansion ports;
- Fast acting blade fuse;
- Both right angle and vertical connector sets are included;
- Lots of LEDs, PWR, hot end and hot bed.
Chipset: FT232RL FTDI USB
English Manual / Spec: Yes
Download Link: http://www.geeetech.com/Documents/Azteeg%20Schematic.pdf
Dimensions & Weight
Dimensions: 4.53 in x 3.74 in x 0.98 in (11.5 cm x 9.5 cm x 2.5 cm)
Weight: 2.15 oz (61 g)
1 x Azteeg board