- The Portuguese 2009 Moto GP saw Fiat Yamaha Team riders Valentino Rossi and Jorge Lorenzo race specially colored YZR-M1s as a means for Fiat to promote the release of their new car, the Punto Evo.
- The race ended up being a successful weekend for the Fiat Yamaha team as Jorge Lorenzo went on to comfortably take the win.
- 1/12 scale plastic assembly kit model.
- Length: 172mm, Width: 56mm.
- Features of the 2009 bike, including the 800cc inline 4-cylinder engine, frame, and suspension, are accurately reproduced.
- Front and rear slick tires are made with solid synthetic rubber for enhanced realism.
- Small screws enable detachment of cowling parts even after assembly.
- Masking stickers are included to make painting a breeze.
- High-quality Cartograf decals are included to depict both No.46 and No.99 machines.
- Vinyl tubing depict throttle, clutch, and brake cables.
- Fuel tank fairing can also be detached.
- A tank pad sheet is also included to allow you to faithfully depict Jorge Lorenzo's bike.
- Package includes:
- 1 x Racing stand
- 1 x Model kit
- 1 x English assembly guide
Dimensions: 7.87 in x 3.94 in x 2.36 in (20.0 cm x 10.0 cm x 6.0 cm)
Weight: 15.87 oz (450 g)